Introduction to Coaching
In this experiential two part program, participants will be introduced to the power of coaching. The course is designed to accelerate participants’ understanding of coaching while providing clear and practical applications to immediately integrate a coach approach into their day-to-day.
This course uses the Excelerator Coaching Model™ as a platform to teach the significance, flow and impact of coaching. Participants will have the opportunity to observe live coaching demonstrations, as well as practice specific elements of coaching with their peers.
With a broadened understanding of directive and non-directive coaching, participants will walk away with the foundation to be more open, curious and active in their conversations with others.
MONTH 1: Introduction To Coaching Part 1
Month 1: Introduction To Coaching Part 1
- Understands what coaching is and what it is not
- Understands why coaching works and when to best leverage it in your leadership
- Can describe the coaching model, process and stage
- Is able to start applying the coaching skills and tools from the model in coaching conversations
Month 2: Introduction To Coaching Part 2
- Can demonstrate an understanding and application of the core coaching skills
- Understands the role vulnerability plays in the coaching process
- Can apply the Radical Candor Model™ to coaching conversations
- Can effectively use the coach approach in the action planning process
INTRODUCTION TO COACHING COACHES + FACILITATORS
Ashley Treleaven is an ACC certified leadership coach and consultant with over 8 years of coaching and leadership development experience inside of organizations.
Ashley's passion is working with organizations to help shape, develop and grow leaders at all levels of the business by taking a coach approach and unleashing the capabilities of individuals and teams.
When working with Ashley she will hold you capable to create results and habits that will make you thrive.
Kristin Constable is a PCC certified Leadership and Business Coach with over 8 years of experience coaching leaders and entrepreneurs.
Kristin is passionate about supporting individuals in connecting to and leveraging their values so that they can show up as powerful values driven leaders whole life leaders.
When working with Kristin she will encourage you to dream big and then execute like a pro.
Investment: $8000 + per person materials