Team Dynamics with Emergenetics™
Building on the foundation of the Finding Your Flow with Emergenetics workshop, at this stage we turn the focus from the individual to the team.
We use the individual Emergenetics profiles to create a collective team view and work to identify patterns and gaps on each team. This is an experiential workshop where teams will be put into live action exercises to have them see first hand how their collective preferences play out and impact their effectiveness and results.
Workshop Learning Objectives
- Gain insight and awareness about yourself and your team
- Understand the dynamics of your team: strengths, vulnerabilities, and potential biases
- Improve team collaboration and communication skills
- Determine strategies to improve team results
- Learn how pattern recognition leads to more effective teamwork
By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Understand how Emergenetics frames differences in personality and how these affect one’s experience of the world
- Understand how personality differences are interpreted by others
- Reframe one’s interpretation of the world in light of this understanding
- Feel confident in using Emergenetics tools to make better workplace decisions
- Identify strategies for improving workplace results and effectiveness
- Our 4-hour program is delivered in a classroom setting where participants are immersed in the concepts from start to finish
Prerequisites: Completion of the Finding Your Flow with Emergenetics workshop.
Facilitators: Ashley Treleaven and Kristin Constable
|Max. Number of Participants||Training Hours||Estimated Costs|
|24||4 hours||$3,000 +GST|